Official distributor in Poland
Ginlong Technologies was established in 2005, and currentlu is one of the oldest and largest manufacturers of solar inverters. Presented under the Solis brand, the company’s product line uses innovative string inverter technology to deliver first-class reliability, validated under the most stringent international certifications. Combining a global supply chain with world-class R&D and manufacturing capabilities, Ginlong optimizes its Solis inverters for each regional market, servicing and supporting its customers with its team of local experts.
WHY CHOOSE INVERTERS SOLIS?
Photovoltaic inverter – what is it and how does it work?
An inverter is a key component of a PV system. It converts direct current (generated by photovoltaic panels) into alternating current of 230 V and 50 Hz frequency, which can be used for current needs. The photovoltaic inverter also monitors the operation of the entire photovoltaic system and synchronizes it with the power grid. It keeps track of the maximum power point (MPPT), and acts as an automatic disconnection in case of failure.
Photovoltaic inverters offered by AS Energy are innovative because they offer storage management and allow smart energy consumption. The inverter for PV panels can store solar energy in a battery, for example, for use in the evenings. Unused power deposits, on the other hand, go back into the grid.
We offer a wide range of inverters with high efficiency and lightweight design. Our offer includes 3-phase inverters, as well as 3-phase 5G inverters.
How to choose a photovoltaic inverter?
A high quality inverter will work trouble-free for 10-15 years, and it is usually replaced after about 20 years. To enjoy the high efficiency of the inverter for as long as possible, you should pay attention to such factors as:
- IP protection class, which determines the mechanical strength of the inverter and its resistance to the penetration of foreign bodies, dust and water. The minimum IP value should be 65;
- Warranty – worth looking at are those products whose manufacturers provide at least a 5-year warranty;
- Efficiency (including performance, number and quality of MPPTs, and reliability), tested, for example, by the PVEL institute;
- Operating temperature range (recommended: from -25°C to +60°C);
- Certificates confirming compliance with the requirements.
Trouble-free installation and service, as well as the ability to manage the inverter using a smartphone, are also important.